About The Basin
Who We Are
Our salon is relaxed and professional. We take pride in doing the little things right, so that every aspect of your visit is pleasurable. This includes our customer-friendly trading hours – we are open late four nights a week.
At the Basin Haircutters we offer fabulous cutting, colouring, styling, perming and straightening. We listen to your preferences and take great care to explore what really suits you. You can choose from three levels of experience: stylist, senior stylist, or principal stylist when selecting a service to suit your style and budget.
To maintain our high standards of customer-care, the Basin Haircutters runs a continuous staff training program. This program has become so renowned that the Basin now educates hairdressing talent from Australia and overseas.
We welcome any feedback and recommendations and look forward to developing an ongoing relationship with you.
- Our pricing structure reflects the training and practical experience of our stylist team. Clients are able to choose a service to suit their style and budget. (Click on ‘Stylist Page’ to meet our team.)
- If you would like an accurate quote prior to the commencement of your service please ask your stylist to provide this for you.
- We take a $100 deposit for extended services such as smoothing treatments and group booking. The deposit is credited towards your service in the salon. The deposit is non-refundable if cancellations are made less than 24 hours prior to your services.
- We take pride in doing the little things right so that every aspect of your visit is enjoyable and that you are 100% satisfied with the service that you have received. If this is not the case please do not hesitate in contacting the salon.
- Basin Haircutters accepts VISA, Mastercard and EFTPOS. Complimentary consultations are available. Cheques are not accepted. All prices include GST.
- We kindly ask that you provide us with 24 hours notice to cancel any appointment.